Monday, October 19, 2009

Perfection at the Pinnacle!



Sarah and Tony... had the perfect BIG DAY at the Pinnacle. I'm tellin' ya, has to be one of the most perfect and beautiful places around. Mix that with a lotta love shared by an amazing couple...Wah la! You've got perfection! Completely gorgeous and SO classy by the way. I'm in love with every little detail. Not to mention the Buckeye theme! Completely rocked! Everywhere you looked there was a hint of scarlett and grey. Every detail down to the garter revolved around the Buckeyes! The DJ sounded like Berry White all over again, and was not afraid to belt out his lyrics during karaoke... He was Hilarious! What a FUNtastic time!





Not only does it look yummy! It was totally the best cake I have ever had. SO tasty!


I think this is such a cool shot... Two family members just happened to set their wine glasses down, for a family picture... I turn around, and some how ended up on the ground :)






Thank You for letting me be a part of your day! Best wishes!



































No comments:

Post a Comment